The Chicago Film Society strives to keep the experience of seeing films on film exciting, viable, and accessible. We have been lucky to work with many studio and archival partners in realizing this vision. However, we recognize that it is also our responsibility to directly support and encourage film preservation and circulation.
- Corn’s-A-Poppin’ (1955) – Preserved 2013 – NFPF
- Films by Fred Camper
- Welcome to Come (1968) – Preserved 2015 – NFPF/Film Foundation/George Lucas Family Foundation – Avant-Garde Masters
- Dan Potter (1968) – Preserved 2016 – NFPF
- A Sense of the Past (1967) – Preserved 2017 – NFPF/Film Foundation/George Lucas Family Foundation – Avant-Garde Masters
- Joan Goes to Misery (1967) – Preserved 2018
- The Editor’s Notebook (1950) – Preserved 2017 – NFPF
- The Spider and the Fly (1938) – Preserved 2018 – NFPF
Prints of these films are available for screening to any venue with an archival-quality projection booth. Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org with screening inquiries.